Sunday, November 14, 2004

Zzzzzzzz

Well, the worst has yet 2 come I see that I have not said much since my last post which is uncanny of me, but I digress. I can safely say that no matter how often we try we can't win. Soon we will all be red. As some of u may know the govinator will soon be the presidentanotor soooo I (wow a vanilla tootsie roll) any way I don't do anything I am wilting my best years in front of the T.V. join the army, navy or armed forces thing choose now because soon there won't be a choice and I will be in Canada or France or a place in a place with things and stuff there.................................... Life is crap do something or be like me and T.V. your life away because one way or another u won't matter and nether will the third vowel. Lewis Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home